London Bridge and the surrounding area remain open for business throughout the rebuilding of London Bridge station.
We’re committed to ensuring business continuity in London by providing you with comprehensive and timely information and advice – particularly in those areas most impacted.
How you can stay updated
We regularly send emails to businesses about station and service changes and any future business events. Please email email@example.com to be added to the list.
Line closures in August and September 2017
There will be lines closures and fewer trains from 26 August to 2 September 2017 including four working days as the Thameslink Programme continues to rebuild London Bridge station and the surrounding railway.
Detailed information and travel advice to help you make a plan B is available from ThameslinkProgramme.co.uk/2017
Keep your staff and visitors up to date with the line closures this August and September by downloading our business toolkit.
Follow the links below to download resources for display in your office or for use in your internal communications.
- A poster to display around the office
- A leaflet explaining the changes
- A Q&A about the August closures
- Suggested text for internal communications
- Digital copies of walking maps of the Cannon Street, Blackfriars and Waterloo East and London Bridge station areas
- An animation showing the changes to services that can be displayed on screens around the office
If you have any questions about the Thameslink Programme, how you can prepare your business for these changes or would like to request hard copies of leaflets please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keep your staff and visitors updated
- Making the information available through your internal communications channels
- Encouraging staff to sign up for our passenger email or SMS alerts at ThameslinkProgramme.co.uk and follow us on Twitter @TLProgramme
- If your business is affected, update the ‘find us’ section on your website
As Network Rail work to rebuild London Bridge station, as part of the Thameslink Programme, there will be a rolling programme of service changes affecting weekend and some week day services.
There will be further changes to the station, walking routes and to train services over the next four years through to 2018