From 2018, Farringdon will become a brand new rail hub connecting Thameslink and Crossrail giving you direct links to three major international airports (Gatwick, Heathrow and Luton) and St Pancras International.
We’ve finished work at Farringdon station to offer:
- A new ticket hall dedicated to Thameslink and future Crossrail passengers
- Extended platforms for 12 carriage trains to use
- A refurbished London Underground entrance
- A new concourse on Turnmill Street linking onto a new footbridge and the refurbished original London Underground entrance
- An extended roof to allow passengers to use the full length of the platforms
- Five new lifts to make Farringdon step-free for the first time