Skills & Employment
Compiling the best practice that improved the overall sustainability performance – and left a lasting positive legacy for the community – during the redevelopment of London Bridge station.
The attached book is a compilation of all the Skills and Employment best practices produced throughout the construction phase of the London Bridge Station Redevelopment project. They detail a wide range of innovative programmes, activities, solutions and measures implemented to improve the overall sustainability performance of the project – and to leave a lasting positive legacy with the local community.
Each best practice provides an overview of the innovation, how it was implemented, its benefits and then targets it met. The book includes:
- Ensuring a healthy workplace
- National Skills Academy
- National Apprenticeship Week 2016
- National Apprenticeship Week 2017
- National Skills Academy – Update
- National Skills Academy – Close Out 2017
- Work Experience at London Bridge
- Women in Engineering.