Designed for journalists, bloggers, broadcasters and more, the Thameslink Programme Media Centre pulls together all the materials you need to tell the story of our transformation of north-south travel through London.
For our full news archive, photos, videos and other resources, please visit the Thameslink Programme section of the Network Rail media centre.
- Passenger advice campaign steps-up for Brighton Main Line improvements with station-by-station guide to closures
- Passengers experience faster and more reliable journeys after £21million Sevenoaks tunnel refurbishment
- Landmark Artwork Unveiled at Opening of New ‘Community’ Walkway at London Bridge Station
- Passengers reminded to check ahead for weekend closures on the Brighton Main Line in October
- Sidings enhancements at Hove to support Thameslink network
- London Bridge station welcomes students for Year of Engineering
- Network Rail and the Thameslink Programme support this year’s London Bridge ‘Open Kitchen’ event
- Picture Caption: Children from local primary school learn about London Bridge station and reopening on a ‘Treasure Hunt’
- Royal Opening for London Bridge Station which offers a ‘Transformation in Passenger Experience’
- En Vogue – fashion and luxury brands set to open at London Bridge
- London Bridge is open! Final section of massive new concourse and five new platforms open to the public as historic redevelopment begins countdown to completion
- Last few days for passengers to plan their journeys ahead of Network Rail’s bumper Christmas investment